We Canadians are a social bunch, so it’s no surprise we also love our bingo halls. Today, thanks to sites like BingoMania, you can play bingo online with ease from the comfort of your own compture, Kindle Fire or Android powered mobile and tablets.
So how do you play online bingo?
There are tons of websites out there that offer online bingo games. But which are the most trusted?
BingoMania.com is a great choice that’s been around since 1996 and so is Bingo Pop a brand new bingo site recently launched.
Here are some key points from this helpful tip on how to play bingo:
- You Open an account
- Then you simply load your account with funds from the cashier using either a credit card or alternative option like Instadebit
- Now you have a few dollars plus some extra bonus money that you received on your deposit
- It’s time to play bingo
- Your site of choice, will at least have 2 bingo rooms available at any given time
- You can enter the room direct, enter into the chat room and get started
- Most bingo rooms today have a chat moderator also known as CMs. The CMs are available to answer your questions, ensure you’re having a blast and run the occasional chat games to help you unlock even mroe free bonuses as a way to extend your playtime.
Tip: You can also pre-buy for those must play games that you can’t be there in person. This is one of the many perks of playing bingo online – you can pre buy for cards in advance and your cards will play even when you’re not logged in.
How to buy cards for an Online Bingo Game
- The key difference between online and your local bingo hall, is that you can buy cards for individual games in an online bingo game whereas in a typical bingo hall you have to purchase stripes of cards for upcoming games
- Most bingo sites also offer a feature known as auto-daub that easily helps you daub your cards while you chat with other players, play in multiple rooms or when you’re trying your luck on a side game
Different sites will have slightly different features but the basics of auto-daub, best card sorted, chat rooms, auto-buy and auto-bingo call are standard.
Step 3: How to cash out your winnings?
Luck you! If you’ve won a nice juicy jackpot and like to cash it out, you simply request a payout from the cashier (same page as you made a deposit). Payouts can take anywhere from 2 days to 7 working business days to get processed and hit your bank account or for you to receive a cheque in the post.
Is playing online safe?
Yes – but you should still safe guard your information.
Whichever bingo site you choose, please ensure after you have entered your login details, the games and cashier are on a https:// page instead of http://. If not, do not play or share your personal details as these sites are not secure.
Let us know what questions you have about playing bingo online and we will do our best to assist you.